Diet Manual Hard Copy
The Handbook of Medical Nutrition Therapy: The Florida Diet Manual, published by The Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) since 1973, is a highly respected and widely used diet manual. Faculty of the University of North Florida’s Department of Dietetics and Nutrition serve as the editorial board, with Editor in Chief, Catherine Christie, PhD, RD, LD/N, FADA.
- Highly respected professional resource
- Excellent reference for healthcare practitioners
- Contemporary scientific information & patient education materials
- Encompasses basic nutrition information
- Highlights age-specific nutritional requirements
- Describes therapeutic protocols & disease condition
*Bulk Rates Available please CONTACT US for additional information.
Diet Manual Hard Copy Pricing
Up to five (5) hard copies of the diet manual may be ordered online. (Professional or Student).
To view bulk rate pricing and shipping details for orders of more than five manuals, please view the charts provided below and CONTACT US to place your order.
(*Note: by ordering a Student version, you are declaring that you are, indeed, currently enrolled in an institution of higher learning and pursuing a degree in a nutrition-related field.)
|Number of Manuals||Shipping cost|