The Manual of Medical Nutrition Therapy: The Florida Diet Manual, published by The Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (FAND) since 1973, is a highly respected and widely used diet manual. Faculty of the University of North Florida’s Department of Dietetics and Nutrition serve as the editorial board, with Editor in Chief, Catherine Christie, PhD, RD, LD/N, FADA.
- Highly respected professional resource
- Excellent reference for healthcare practitioners
- Contemporary scientific information & patient education materials
- Encompasses basic nutrition information
- Highlights age-specific nutritional requirements
- Describes therapeutic protocols & disease condition